Thursday 5 September 2013

Baby Strap Covers

Ive started making strap covers for.... well for everything with straps that Jennifer comes into contact with lol.  

This started because I tend to feed her in her buggy when we are out an bout because, quite honestly, high chairs in cafes and resturants are normally disgusting.  But this means that after shes done then the buggy straps are covered in food and drink and they are VERY difficult to wash as they dont come off.  I then found out when she started self feeding and finger foods that the high chair straps also dont come out (at least not without some sort of magic screw driver type tool).

So..... I made some, and then gave out my first batch to the Baby Cafe group girls who are also weaned / weaning and they seemed to go down quite well, so now..... I am (trying to) sell them on ebay





This is my favorite design, its got the darker elephant material on the back.


These are my first try.... post dinner usage on the high chair.... you can see the melon sticks lol


some lovely gingham in red and navy



and some hippy stripes.






I have been using them all over, the straps on the bouncer always rub a bit, so because the straps are padded i tried them on the straps here and it seems to have worked.  Plus Jennifer thinks its something extra to play with while she bounces.  
 Same set on the straps in her buggy, with the reerse side showing the black gingham.





No comments:

Post a Comment